EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment
EAMCET 2014 Engineering Seat Allotment result has been declared on August 30, 2014 after 6 PM. Students can check their EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment by clicking on the links given below.
Click here to get the details of EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment
- After knowing the details of the seat allotment, students should download their EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment letter along with the Bank Challan.
- By using the Challan available with the Allotment Letter of EAMCET 2014, the prescribed fees have to be submitted in the specified branches of Andhra or Indian Bank.
- Students should report to the allotted colleges along with the EAMCET 2014 Allotted Letter and Admission Fee Receipt on or before September 6th.
- Those students who will not report to the college on the mentioned date will forfeit their seats.
- Students who want to take part in 2nd phase of counseling should not submit their original certificates and should not pay challan or pay any special fee to the college management in which they are allotted the seat.
- An important point to be noted by parents and students is that if they are allotted a seat in the 2nd counseling, the seat allotted in the first phase will be cancelled.