First of All, Students should fill the TS EAMCET Option Entry Form, i.e available on TS EAMCET Official Website. In that form, Candidates can select their choices such as district code, college code, and course code details. The Students who are applying for Telangana EAMCET Web counselling, Follow the steps below.
Processing Fee to be Paid:
Processing Fee: Rs.1200/- (OC/BC), Rs.600/-(SC/ST), Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking till 03-06-2018 only.
1. Candidate Registration
- Candidates need to open the TS EAMCET Official portal(tseamcet.nic.in)
- First Click on Candidates Registration Form which is available on Homepage.
- Now, you need to provide your ROC Form Number (you'll get the number at Verification Centre once the verification is successful), EAMCET Rank, Hall Ticket Number, and Details of DOB in the form.
- Once you have done, Click on ''Generate'' button, and set a password.
2. Generation of Password
The Password must contain 8 characters (one numeric is mandatory), Create your password.
Now, you should enter your or parent phone number, Email-id.
Click on the 'Save Password' button, in order to save your password.
3. Candidate Login
- After the Candidate Registration Done Successful, Now students can Log In with the Login Form.
- Login Form Trigger to enter the details such as Login ID (i.e received by your registered mobile number), Hall Ticket Number, Password, Date of Birth, Etc.
- You need to enter all the date which is required, Then Click on ''Sign In'' Button.
4. Verify Your Account
- OTP will be sent to the Candidate's Mobile For the Verification purpose.
- You need to enter the OTP.
- After the OTP Verification done, candidates can access the web counseling.
5. Select Districts
- List of Districts in the University region will be displayed.
- Candidates can select the multiple numbers of Districts and Colleges.
- Once Selection is done, you need to click on the ''Proceed'' Button.
- The Colleges which are listed in selected Districts will only perceptible for the students.
6. Save Options, View and Print, Logout
- Candidates can finally view the Save Options by submitting the Hall Ticket Number
- Candidates can also change the options.
- Finally, Students can Logout if they are sure with the chosen options.
Note: Manual Option
All The Best