1. Entrance Test:
Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS EAMCET-2020) will be conducted) for entry into the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2020-21 in the Universities & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology) / B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) /B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc.(Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
2.Eligibility Criteria to appear for TS EAMCET-2020:
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS EAMCET-2020:
a) Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
b) Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non–local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
c) For BE / B.Tech in Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering) and for 50% seats in B. Pharmacy, B.Tech (Food Technology (FT)) Courses:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education,Telangana / Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, provided that candidates who have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals along with the bridge course examination in Mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh shall also be eligible for the Bio-Technology course.
(ii) Candidate should obtain at least 45% of marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern except for B. Pharmacy course.
(iii) In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
(iv) In the case of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Technology), Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
3. Submission of the Online Application form for Engineering (E) and Agriculture and Medical (AM) streams:
- Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Bio-Tech. / Biology as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “E” stream online application for Engineering B.E./ B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering.) / B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) / B.Tech.(FT) / B.Pharm. (MPC) / Pharm- D (MPC) courses.
- Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit “AM” stream online application for B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc.(Forestry)/ B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FT) /B.Pharm. / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) / Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) courses. For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C), candidates shall pass / appear for Bridge Course exam in Mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P./ T.S.
4. Submission of Online Application form:
- Date of commencement of submission of Online Application: 21-02-2020.
LAST DATES FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
WITHOUT LATE FEE 30-03-2020
WITH LATE FEE OF Rs. 500/- 06-04-2020
WITH LATE FEE OF Rs. 1000/- 13-04-2020
WITH LATE FEE OF Rs. 5000/- * 20-04-2020
WITH LATE FEE OF Rs. 10000/- * 27-04-2020
1. If there is any change in the Eligibility Criteria for Admissions, the updated information will be intimated through this website as and when a new G.O. is released.
2. This is only a Notification for entrance test and not a Prospectus. Candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant G.Os at the time of admission.
3. This Notification along with the detailed procedure for Online Submission of the Application form and relevant information is available in the TS EAMCET-2020 website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- You can Download the Official TSEAMCET 2020 Notification here
Payment of Registration Fee for submission of Online Application is the first step and the Registration Fee is Rs.800/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST & PH candidates only) which has to be paid through any one of the following modes:
- TS / AP Online Centers
- CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING
5.SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR TS EAMCET-2020:
Application should be submitted through Online mode only.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission:
a. Qualifying Examination Latest 2nd Year Hall Ticket Number/10+2.
b. Email Id.
c. Mobile Number
d. Hall Ticket Number of S.S.C. or Equivalent
e. Date of Birth
f. Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only)
g. PH, NCC, Sports etc.
h. Income below 1 Lakh or 1 lakh and above-Below 2 Lakhs or 2 Lakhs and above (Rupees)
g. Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
1. The above certificates are to be submitted during the counseling for admission.
2. It is mandatory for the candidate to have an E-mail Id. Online Submission: For Online submission, visit the Website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in. A candidate has to pay Registration Fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs.400/- for SC/ST&PH candidates only) and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a)TS / AP Online Centers (b) CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / NET BANKING and after payment candidate will receive SMS to the registered mobile number and Email about the receipt of Amount. Use the Payment Reference Number for filling the Online Application. After filling the Online Application with the required details, the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled In Online Application will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where candidate studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
6.DATES OF TSEAMCET 2020 Examination
- TS EAMCET-2020 (Engineering) will be held of the following dates with daily two sessions Stream Date Time Engineering (E) 04-05-2020 05-05-2020 07-05-2020 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Note: Information about the Entrance test is also available in the Website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- The Test will be held on the following dates with two sessions per day
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- The Entrance test is of 3 hrs duration and the question paper consists of total 160 questions comprising of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry. All questions are of objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark. The syllabus in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and the model questions are available in TS EAMCET-2020 Website.
**Test Centre will be allotted at HMDA limits only.
GENERAL INFORMATION / INSTRUCTIONS:
a. The Convener, TS EAMCET-2020 reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage if:
(i) The Online Application Form is incomplete.
(ii) The candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility conditions.
(iii) Any false or incorrect information is furnished.
(iv) The Online Application Form is submitted after the due date.
- You can download the Official TSEAMCET 2020 Instruction Booklet here
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR TS EAMCET-2020:
-The qualifying percentage of marks for the TS EAMCET-2020 is 25% of the maximum marks for consideration for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to SC / ST, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||21-02-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee||30-03-2020|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||31-03-2020
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||06-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||13-04-2020|
| Download of Hall tickets from website
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||20-04-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Applications with Late Fee of Rs. 10000/-||27-04-2020|
|Date & Time of TS EAMCET-2020 Examination|
|(a) Engineering (E)
Forenoon(FN) : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Afternoon(AN) : 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
|(b) Agriculture & Medical (AM)
Forenoon(FN) : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Afternoon(AN) : 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM