TS ICET 2020 NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited for appearing at the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET-2020) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the Universities listed bellow in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020 - 21 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal.
1. Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
3. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
4. Kakatiya University (KU)
5. Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
6. Osmania University (OU)
7. Palamuru University (PU)
8. Satavahana University (SU)
9. Telangana University (TU)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPEAR FOR TSICET:
1. The candidates should be an Indian National and should satisfy local/nonlocal status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
a) The candidates seeking admission in to:
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA) course should have passed a Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3-years duration.
2. Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course should have passed BCA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.A with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level.
b) The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program/ Open Distance Learning (ODL) within the jurisdiction of the University should have recognition by a joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC/DEB.
c) The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2020
d) Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
e) Qualifying marks in TSICET-2020 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates. Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
i. Appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
ii. Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
iii. Satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS:
TSICET-2020 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION:
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications: 09-03-2020
Last date for Submission of Online Applications
- Without Late Fee: 10-06-2020
- With a Late fee of 500/-: 20-06-2020
- With a Late fee of 1,000/-: 25-08-2020
Official Website: https://icet.tsche.ac.in/